Our client is the wholly German-owned auto parts manufacturer.
Contact：Carrie，E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,Tel:021-51113038,51113040*82
1. In charge of manufacturing management, including maintenance management, workshop and equipment management.
2. Responsible for production planning, including material requirement planning & working shift planning
3. Optimize production process and responsible for establishing a culture of continuous improvement within the plant
4. Control of production cost based on the budget, monitor monthly expenses.
5. To control production process and reduce scrap rate (scrap rate on each process, scrap total)
6. plant on-site management, 5S implementation, audit and continual improvement activities; to assure the plant daily running to meet the requirement of TS16949
7. Establish performance goals for all his people, monitor performance on a continual basis, and detects the problems and solves them with his people.
8. Responsible for management, recruiting and training for all shift leaders and workers of manufacturing & production
9. Look at alternative methods of manufacturing and support processes to increase quality and productivity levels
10.To ensure plant safety, quality, production efficiency and cost controlling, over-consumption analysis and action follow up; to promote the plant suggestion system
11.To lead and assist the daily running of the whole team and support them and help solve problem
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in mechanical Engineering is a plus;
2. No less than 6 years working experience in automobile production, more 3 years management
3. Good knowledge on manufacturing, Planning, Organization, Safety and Environment
4. Good skills on communication, leadership, and people management;
5. Workable English level;
6. Good knowledge in stamp machine, injection machine, powder coating is preferred.
7. Familiar with ISO 9001 and TS 16949
8. Hard working spirit & open minded